Posting Empty

Posted in General Discussion.Skip To Latest

Phax

2250
Original Poster

Its been months now. Why cant I post empty (can not get a full post it page on mobile or tablet), works ok on laptop though.

Cant be anything to do with non subscriber?

DMS NATIONWIDE COURIERS

5507

BusinessBuddy said:


Its been months now. Why cant I post empty (can not get a full post it page on mobile or tablet), works ok on laptop though.

Cant be anything to do with non subscriber?

I have the same problem. The problem I have is the pop up window cant be moved to put the info in.

Phax

2250
Original Poster

Thats what I get Darren just friggin pees me off.

PB Express

1049

Its a complete shambles... I cant post empty on laptop at home have to do it on phone which is a nightmare i honestly dont think they give a toss

DJ Specialist Couriers

454

I have not been able to post empty for ages, thought it was me doing something wrong...

RGM Courier Services

1737

It's no use whingeing on here, you need to report your problems to admin. I reported mine a while ago (can't resize window). They haven't done anything but if more reported it then maybe they would do something about it.

Asap-Direct

4759

Been trying to post empty no luck.

Website Admin

6679

DJ Specialist Couriers said:


I have not been able to post EMPTY for ages, thought it was me doing something wrong...

What device are you using please?

PB Express

1049

Oooh life jim...

But not as we know it

DJ Specialist Couriers

454

Website Admin said:


DJ Specialist Couriers said:


I have not been able to post EMPTY for ages, thought it was me doing something wrong...

What device are you using please?

I am using PC via win7 IE11 and Motorolla Xoom2 Chrome Browser Android tablet. Same issues on both.

Website Admin

6679

DJ Specialist Couriers said:


Website Admin said:


DJ Specialist Couriers said:


I have not been able to post EMPTY for ages, thought it was me doing something wrong...

What device are you using please?

I am using PC via win7 IE11 and Motorolla Xoom2 Chrome Browser Android tablet. Same issues on both.

Thanks, and what is the issue... i.e. At what point does the page not do what you expect?

PB Express

1049

Quick answer is to download Google Chrome.

DMS NATIONWIDE COURIERS

5507

I have no issue on my laptop, but I do on my iPhone.

Website Admin

6679

We've made some changes to this now. Please give it a whirl and see if things are any easier.

DMS NATIONWIDE COURIERS

5507

Website Admin said:


We've made some changes to this now. Please give it a whirl and see if things are any easier.

Just done it on my iphone and worked perfectly. The problem was the pop-upwindow. You couldn't move the screen to fill in the necessary options. Thanks for sorting this out

DJ Specialist Couriers

454

Just tested all OK, pop up window now works... Thanks.

RGM Courier Services

1737

Works fine on Android. Well done admin!

DMS NATIONWIDE COURIERS

5507

I've posted empty and for some reason I'm only 8 miles from my house which where I've put for my destination. I'm in County Durham so I'm quite sure that's more than 8 empty miles. Or have I done something wrong?

DJ Specialist Couriers

454

Hey Dazza, Are you using a piece of Fruit or have you got a proper phone... Lol

Enjoy this discussion? Check out these related topics: Posting Empty, Empty, Posting courier work on mtvan, Empty in Kent, Empty at home, Posting empty problem, Admin... Empty vehicles, Post Empty, Posting Jobs on here which have already been allocated on cx, How to look up empty couriers on mtvan.

Reply To Topic

We invite anyone involved in the courier industry to share their knowledge to other on the mtvan courier forum. If you're a member then sign in to post, if you're an owner driver or courier company then please sign up for free.

For more information on what you can discuss on our courier forum please see our courier forum guidelines.