Admin... Empty vehicles

Posted in General Discussion.Skip To Latest

PB Express

1049
Original Poster

Admin is the empty vehicles in the directory a new feature

Only just seen it... Nice one

MyVanCan

1018

Been there a while I think. What does the empty miles mean though?

Website Admin

6679

MyVanCan said:


Been there a while I think. What does the empty miles mean though?

It means the distance from empty location to your sort from location (off the top of my head).

That directory is due to be replaced soon. Check out the new one...

http://www.mtvan.com/courier-directory2

3D Courier Services

25600

Website Admin said:


MyVanCan said:


Been there a while I think. What does the empty miles mean though?

It means the distance from empty location to your sort from location (off the top of my head).

That directory is due to be replaced soon. Check out the new one...

http://www.mtvan.com/courier-directory2

That just does not do the job. All the vendor needs to know is, what vehicle, where you are going to be empty, including home, what time and where you are returning to. Why do we need to know miles?

Website Admin

6679

3D Courier Services said:


Website Admin said:


MyVanCan said:


Been there a while I think. What does the empty miles mean though?

It means the distance from empty location to your sort from location (off the top of my head).

That directory is due to be replaced soon. Check out the new one...

http://www.mtvan.com/courier-directory2

That just does not do the job. All the vendor needs to know is, what vehicle, where you are going to be empty, including home, what time and where you are returning to. Why do we need to know miles?

Thanks, well it's work in progress. The empty mileage is also only shown on the old directory, not the newer one currently.

PB Express

1049
Original Poster

Keep at it admin a good return journey page is a must

Website Admin

6679

PB Express said:


Keep at it admin a good return journey page is a must

Thanks we will do. I'm stuck without a computer right now but hopefully I'll be back onto stuff next week.

Swiftukcouriers

1086

hi admin just let u know Mr G -Award winning courier service, recommended to this service

Phax

2250

Am gonna start posting empty next week now I have ordered a Tablet. Giz a job mista

MyVanCan

1018

BusinessBuddy said:


Am gonna start posting empty next week now I have ordered a Tablet.

Why, does it give you a headache?

PB Express

1049
Original Poster

In the directory there are 2 tabs you will be at the top

Just to the right of your name there is an empty vehicles tab

Click on that and you can see where couriers are clearing

Especially handy for vendors to locate empty vehicles in any given area

Enjoy this discussion? Check out these related topics: Posting Empty, AET and David Causebrook, Posting Empty, Empty, One for Admin, Website Admin- Out of Hours, Empty in Kent, Empty at home, Posting empty problem, Post Empty.

Reply To Topic

We invite anyone involved in the courier industry to share their knowledge to other on the mtvan courier forum. If you're a member then sign in to post, if you're an owner driver or courier company then please sign up for free.

For more information on what you can discuss on our courier forum please see our courier forum guidelines.