WANT TO COME INTO COURIER SECTOR

Posted in General Discussion.Skip To Latest

UK TRADE CLUB

7
Original Poster

HELLO, I AM THINKING TO COME INTO COURIER SECTOR WITH MY OWN SMALL VAN. PLEASE ADVISE WHICH VAN IS BETTER FROM WORK POINT OF VIEW AND RUNNING EXPENSES.

I AM BASED IN NOTTINGHAM AND WILLING TO COVER 200 MILES EACH SIDE PER DAY.

NEED YOU ADVICES AND SUGGESTION FOR NEW WORK.

Mr G Courier Service

2596

Hi i have recently set up a consultancy business advising wannabee courier drivers.

Many mtvan drivers have benefited from my knowledge and experience

My service includes tips on purchase of vans/insurance/fuel cards and even helping you write your business plan. My fees are 20% cheaper if you are a pro-member of mtvan.

Please send me a message for more information on the vast range of services i can provide

Fastback Parcel Solutions

1701

Priceless...

A E Delivery

751

Mr G Courier Service said:


Hi i have recently set up a consultancy business advising wannabee courier drivers.

Many mtvan drivers have benefited from my knowledge and experience

My service includes tips on purchase of vans/insurance/fuel cards and even helping you write your business plan. My fees are 20% cheaper if you are a pro-member of mtvan.

Please send me a message for more information on the vast range of services i can provide

Dont trust him. Shaddy bugger. Now if you havnt heard of my courier bible thats a sure fire way into earning (me) at least £46,000 a week then you sir are missing out on the untold riches just waiting to be grabbed.

A E Delivery

751

Ummm ok i feel a little guilty. Mr UK trade you sir need to open your eyes alot. First and foremost you need to define your work then create the business around it.

Some will suck up a van full of tat off eBay and anyvan and drop it off at leisure. Some people abuse LWB sprinters multidropping locally. Some attach themselves to companys as a subby. Some wear cheap suits and a cheeky smile and go knock on all the local wearhouse doors. It depends on your desires in the job and thus this has a reflection on what you do and how you do it. The van will therefore be appropriate to the role you take on .We cant define your business and therefore its upto yourself to come up with the idea and its at this point we can guide you into doing things the most productive way possible .

AJM sameday Couriers

3440

A E Delivery said:


Ummm ok i feel a little guilty. Mr UK trade you sir need to open your eyes alot. First and foremost you need to define your work then create the business around it.

Some will suck up a van full of tat off eBay and anyvan and drop it off at leisure. Some people abuse LWB sprinters multidropping locally. Some attach themselves to companys as a subby. Some wear cheap suits and a cheeky smile and go knock on all the local wearhouse doors. It depends on your desires in the job and thus this has a reflection on what you do and how you do it. The van will therefore be appropriate to the role you take on .We cant define your business and therefore its upto yourself to come up with the idea and its at this point we can guide you into doing things the most productive way possible .

HAVE YOU GOT A CHEAP SUIT?

A E Delivery

751

AJM sameday Couriers said:


A E Delivery said:


Ummm ok i feel a little guilty. Mr UK trade you sir need to open your eyes alot. First and foremost you need to define your work then create the business around it.

Some will suck up a van full of tat off eBay and anyvan and drop it off at leisure. Some people abuse LWB sprinters multidropping locally. Some attach themselves to companys as a subby. Some wear cheap suits and a cheeky smile and go knock on all the local wearhouse doors. It depends on your desires in the job and thus this has a reflection on what you do and how you do it. The van will therefore be appropriate to the role you take on .We cant define your business and therefore its upto yourself to come up with the idea and its at this point we can guide you into doing things the most productive way possible .

HAVE YOU GOT A CHEAP SUIT?

Wore it out with all those court appearences, a broken smile hasnt got me far and strangley neither has the 5 thousand business cards i got printed up right before i changed my phone number.

Enjoy this discussion? Check out these related topics: New to Courier work, Courier Expert, Courier Exchange, Courier Exchange, Haulage or courier insurance, Courier expert / courier exchange, uk courier solutions, Courier Mobile App, Worst name for a Courier Company, Regulation in the Courier Industry.

Reply To Topic

We invite anyone involved in the courier industry to share their knowledge to other on the mtvan courier forum. If you're a member then sign in to post, if you're an owner driver or courier company then please sign up for free.

For more information on what you can discuss on our courier forum please see our courier forum guidelines.