Nice looking 87000 miles 56 plate LWB van Hi Roof for £900!

Posted in General Discussion.Skip To Latest

Barnsley Shipping

Original Poster

Well you can't have it!

Because I brought it at auction before Xmas. Ok so its a red Fiat Ducato!

I have this job every week 55 miles and I have been hiring a van or subbing it out as our Sprinter is always busy and the customer wont let go on any of the other gear! Before Xmas he says we need the number plate of the van that is permantly on the job and before I told him where to go I had mistakenly agreed!

Me and my brother (but my money so he dont care) took a chance on this Ducato one afternoon. It had no MOT! So I was already frightened by the potentieal cataloge of disasters that maybe presented to me.

A bloke I do work for got it back for us for £150. In the shop it needed new disc pads exuhust and a couple of small things all in all £500. So a total of £1550!

There appears to be nothing wrong with this machine its done the little job it suppose to do twice now but yesterday afternoon we had a pallet to Killmarnock and my brother did it in this new old Ducat. He said it went like a dream! By my calculations if I squeeze five or six long runs between now and the end of Febuary it would have paid for itself. We washed it went over it with the polisher and it looks like new!

AJM sameday Couriers

Has it had a new cambelt Mr B?

RAPID LIGHT TRANSPORT LTD.

Good vans. Bad unwarrented reputation. Great van to drive!

Enjoy this discussion? Check out these related topics: Trade plate work, Round trip or loaded miles, Nice one, Private number plate fail, regular work average 200 miles per day, NICE COMMENTS, New to Courier work, 4.2m sprinter vs Transit Jumbo, Which LWB van with a 4m load length do we think is the best, Courier expert / courier exchange.

Reply To Topic

We invite anyone involved in the courier industry to share their knowledge to other on the mtvan courier forum. If you're a member then sign in to post, if you're an owner driver or courier company then please sign up for free.

For more information on what you can discuss on our courier forum please see our courier forum guidelines.