Martin Spencer Sameday 7071

Posted in Welcome.Skip To Latest

MS Sameday

Original Poster

I'm new to MT van looking for backloads and regular early morning work round hd, hx, bd, wf post codes. I have an 18month old vauxhall combo and work every day around the postcodes I have mentioned. I have my own goods in transit insurance £20,000 and PL £2,000,000. Finally could someone please explain how payments are made. Thanks Martin

Nottingham & Derby Couriers

All financial transactions and agreements are between you and your vendor, agree these before undertaking any work. It's just like when a decorator paints your house you both agree how and when payment will be made.

MS Sameday

Original Poster

Thanks 2660 Nottingham and Derby. Just like we do everyday then.

Enjoy this discussion? Check out these related topics: City Link Sameday, Retail Sameday Couriers Wanted in the Following Areas, Simply Sameday, Simply Sameday, Sameday vs eBay, SG Sameday, CRV Sameday Couriers - (Franchise), Simply Sameday & Speedy Freight Apology, V I P Sameday - The Owner, Simply sameday.

Reply To Topic

We invite anyone involved in the courier industry to share their knowledge to other on the mtvan courier forum. If you're a member then sign in to post, if you're an owner driver or courier company then please sign up for free.

For more information on what you can discuss on our courier forum please see our courier forum guidelines.