www.365sameday.com

Posted in General Discussion.Skip To Latest

Springer Express Couriers

Original Poster

Got a mail today from a guy called Mark. Any thoughts?

Speed Couriers Nationwide Ltd

Any website that doesn't show an address is iffy as far as i'm concerned

Barnsley Shipping

Looks like a kid wrote about the company looks like an even big kid is demonstrating the fact that they know nothing about the industry

AJM sameday Couriers

Phone now & K reg Maestro van will be round before you can say Mary Millington

Gas Motorcycle Couriers

MK Bikes and myself also got one exactly the same today from a Mark H, they do have a website, but theyre not on google, they also advertise as a sameday including having Bikeys all over the country, yea right.. Im certainly not working in partnership as offered.. And possibly another scam

MK BIKES

Website was registered a day or two ago, they offer "additional" insurance on consignments which I was under the impression you had to be FSA registered to be able to do this.

Barnsley Shipping

MK Bikes said:

Website was registered a day or two ago, they offer "additional" insurance on consignments which I was under the impression you had to be FSA registered to be able to do this.

No that was pension robbing. You remember Robert Maxwell?

Nottingham & Derby Couriers

"Do you have a question or need help. Please feel free to contact us via email and a member of our team will respond within 24 hours."

I would of thought that customer services would be a little quicker.

DDR Sameday Courier

Nottingham & Derby Couriers said:

"Do you have a question or need help. Please feel free to contact us via email and a member of our team will respond within 24 hours."

I would of thought that customer services would be a little quicker.

Not so much Sameday as Some Day :)

Reply To Topic

We invite anyone involved in the courier industry to share their knowledge to other on the mtvan courier forum. If you're a member then sign in to post, if you're an owner driver or courier company then please sign up for free.

For more information on what you can discuss on our courier forum please see our courier forum guidelines.