I’ve just created this section, so here’s an overdue update given as it’s my first!
We’ve been working on and have released some really worthwhile upgrades recently. To recap what has been going on…
- This section of the site is new, so hello from the mtvan blog! This is the first post that I’ve written for our development section.
- A brand new and much better, completely updated courier directory. The old one was tired (although ok given the time it was created). The new one is much quicker and easier to use. Much more powerful for our vendors. (it’s free to use so if you’re not already a member, why not sign up and give it a go?)
- Completely re-vamped booking page for our vendors. Our aim is to make it as painless as possible to list your work so there’s no reason not to invite offers from other courier companies on your work. I have some detailed info on what we’ve done on my personal blog.
- Overhauled site style. We’ve made over the site to hopefully make the layout more intuitive and also make better use of your screens width. A lot of the listings and forms on mtvan are necessarily quite data heavy so we wanted to make reading all that info as easy as possible.
- There’s lots lots more including new brochure pages, but much too much to list here. Please feel free to leave any helpful feedback on where we could focus our efforts on next.