Back Load Broker.

Posted in General Discussion.Skip To Latest

JKL Courier

74
Original Poster

All I can say is top job done.. The customer service was 100% as was the details supplied for the back load for me to pick up. A back load from Bath to Cornwall not to be sniffed at!

I would with out a doubt recommend Back load Broker.

Enough said..

Jamie Jkl

Phax Sameday

2344

Ok wheres the soap

GeeGee vans

248

It would help if people knew how to contact them!

Pace Carriers

119

Is it still a secret as to who and where the bloke is?

DMS NATIONWIDE COURIERS

5507

Try Looking on here

http://www.endole.co.uk/company/09364243/backload-broker-ltd

DMS NATIONWIDE COURIERS

5507

East-Lancs Sameday Couriers Ltd said:


Try Looking on here

http://www.endole.co.uk/company/09364243/backload-broker-ltd

Thay haven't been open for long, but still not sure what thay are about - No Website Either

JKL Courier

74
Original Poster

http://www.backloadbroker.co.uk/

JKL Courier

74
Original Poster

Twitter also...

JKL Courier

74
Original Poster

JKL Courier said:


http://www.backloadbroker.co.uk/

https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/victoria-hague/32/275/681

GeeGee vans

248

Could be an offshoot from Apollo in Sheffield. Bit dodgy with no contact details though, even a new set up business ha a phone, first thing to get when starting up.

JKL Courier

74
Original Poster

I will let you know if I get paid..

Phax Sameday

2344

I still aint got a landline and I aint a dodgy geezer.

AJM sameday Couriers

3522

Phax Sameday said:


I still aint got a landline and I aint a dodgy geezer.

Ok just Shifty then

AJM sameday Couriers

3522

AJM sameday Couriers said:


Phax Sameday said:


I still aint got a landline and I aint a dodgy geezer.

Ok just Shifty then

You have a dodgy accent

Phax Sameday

2344

Its not dodgy accent its been around the block, and look my insurance has been updated so am legit now.

DMS NATIONWIDE COURIERS

5507

JKL Courier said:


Twitter also...

Yeah these have started following me on twitter now lol

GeeGee vans

248

And me

JKL Courier

74
Original Poster

Paid me 7 day's Early,

Faultless

GeeGee vans

248

Still dont understand how they get their work or how they allocate it

JKL Courier

74
Original Poster

They use Courier Exchange.

Kehoe Light Haulage

124

So they re-sub a job that they have taken from Courier Exchange. That is going to go down well.

iDeliver

188

Nothing new there. A practice as old as Courier Exchange itself. At least this one is honest with the name broker. Some are trying to resell jobs off uShip on exchanges now that is the bottom of a very scummy barrel.

PARCEL i

2936

Kehoe Light Haulage said:


So they re-sub a job that they have taken from Courier Exchange. That is going to go down well.

Im willing to pay a fiver to anyone who wants to broker me a job off any site lol... Save on all the fees

Kehoe Light Haulage

124

iDeliver said:


Nothing new there. A practice as old as Courier Exchange itself. At least this one is honest with the name broker. Some are trying to resell jobs off uShip on exchanges now that is the bottom of a very scummy barrel.

The practice may be as old as the hills but a lot of the Co's on Courier Exchange would go nuts if one of their jobs was re-subbed.

Andy McTighe

796

Kehoe Light Haulage said:


iDeliver said:


Nothing new there. A practice as old as Courier Exchange itself. At least this one is honest with the name broker. Some are trying to resell jobs off uShip on exchanges now that is the bottom of a very scummy barrel.

The practice may be as old as the hills but a lot of the Co's on Courier Exchange would go nuts if one of their jobs was re-subbed.

The word 'ballistic' springs to mind.

Fastback Parcel Solutions

1713

So guys is this company still going strong and paying people on time?

Enjoy this discussion? Check out these related topics: Which LWB van with a 4m load length do we think is the best, Birmingham driver back on road, Back-load, Back Load Broker, Back Load broker Part 2, Load up website, Finally Back on The Road, Insurance (Coversure Hyde Insurance Broker), would it be a good idea on here to post what type of load, Back room systems.

Reply To Topic

We invite anyone involved in the courier industry to share their knowledge to other on the mtvan courier forum. If you're a member then sign in to post, if you're an owner driver or courier company then please sign up for free.

For more information on what you can discuss on our courier forum please see our courier forum guidelines.