Nv 400

Posted in General Discussion.Skip To Latest

dm haulage

Original Poster

One of my vans broke down yesterday and had to hire a replacement I got a Nissan nv400 and what a van. It's a bit basic inside but feul economy is brilliant. Anyone else drove one I never knew they done a 400 only ever seen the 200.

AJM sameday Couriers

Its been out a couple of years, and not sure why people don't seem to go for nissans, think it is there answer to the interstar which they stopped making, pretty sure they are still conected with Renault and Vauxhall on this but gone there own way with the body/shape design, glad you liked it, it gets good reports, very rare though.

021 SAMEDAY

It is basically the Renault New Master which came out in 2010. It is the same body shell with a different front grille.

Ours is due for it's first MOT before the end of the month at 155,000 miles and I can certainly say it is a brilliant van to drive.

The older version was better on fuel by around 10% but that is probably caused by the extra fuel being burned to reduce overall emissions. Or so Customer Service and Renault Technical would have us believe.

It's biggest problem is that Renault have reverted to an older style of rear brake caliper which needs dismantling every couple of weeks to prevent it seizing up and burning the rear pads off and burning even more fuel into the bargain.

Perhaps Nissan have used their own style of rear brakes?

dm haulage

Original Poster

Think I'm going to get one

Reply To Topic

We invite anyone involved in the courier industry to share their knowledge to other on the mtvan courier forum. If you're a member then sign in to post, if you're an owner driver or courier company then please sign up for free.

For more information on what you can discuss on our courier forum please see our courier forum guidelines.