HMR&C VAT enquiry (KMM30104795I15977L0KM)

Posted in General Discussion.Skip To Latest

3D Courier Services

Original Poster

If anyone would like me to copy and paste an email received today re THE vat controversy, please let me know.

Speed Couriers Nationwide Ltd

Lol don't start that again

S Garner Courier

I have had the discussion with an accountant regarding the afore mentioned conversation, he did indeed concur.

I'd like to read it, if you don't wish to paste it here would you email it to me?

We Are Parcel Delivery

3D Courier Services said:

If anyone would like me to copy and paste an email received today re THE vat controversy, please let me know.

Contact to HMRC Enquiry Centres for any type of HMR&C VAT enquiry related questions. Or you can visit here http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/enq/.. This may help you.

Enjoy this discussion? Check out these related topics: Is this correct? (self employed status), MR G and chickens.

Reply To Topic

We invite anyone involved in the courier industry to share their knowledge to other on the mtvan courier forum. If you're a member then sign in to post, if you're an owner driver or courier company then please sign up for free.

For more information on what you can discuss on our courier forum please see our courier forum guidelines.