Courier expert

Posted in General Discussion.Skip To Latest

M&K Logistics

539
Original Poster

Can you take me off these damn phone calls from expert please it's doing my head in anybody who works there sort it out please

M&K Logistics

539
Original Poster

That's 6 phone calls today getting pissed off who's in charge there?

AJM sameday Couriers

3522

M&K Logistics said:


That's 6 phone calls today getting pissed off who's in charge there?

Change your number

RGM Courier Services

1809

It's easy to block the number.

M&K Logistics

539
Original Poster

If expect that from ajm you're prob idiot running round for them for peanuts lol

GJC EXPRESS COURIER

471

M&K Logistics said:


That's 6 phone calls today getting pissed off who's in charge there?

Do you not fancy going out for a £5.00 run?

AJM sameday Couriers

3522

M&K Logistics said:


If expect that from ajm you're prob idiot running round for them for peanuts lol

Never worked for them plus I don't do any same day work.

Courier Expert

157163

M&K Logistics said:


Can you take me off these damn phone calls from expert please it's doing my head in anybody who works there sort it out please

Hi Martin, I've just turned it off for you. You will no longer receive any work related phone calls from us.

Andy

AJM sameday Couriers

3522

Mr Angry will be happy now.

Phax Sameday

2344

Looks like Martin and Gary starting up the War of the Roses again.

SMH

1871

AJM sameday Couriers said:


M&K Logistics said:


If expect that from ajm you're prob idiot running round for them for peanuts lol

Never worked for them plus I don't do any same day work.

AJM sameday Couriers

Lol you need to change your name

Asap-Direct

4777

Id be more worried if companies didnt ring. You can always say no.

Enjoy this discussion? Check out these related topics: New to Courier work, Courier Exchange, Courier Exchange, Haulage or courier insurance, Courier Expert, uk courier solutions, Courier Mobile App, Courier expert / courier exchange, Worst name for a Courier Company, Regulation in the Courier Industry.

Reply To Topic

We invite anyone involved in the courier industry to share their knowledge to other on the mtvan courier forum. If you're a member then sign in to post, if you're an owner driver or courier company then please sign up for free.

For more information on what you can discuss on our courier forum please see our courier forum guidelines.