Good afternoon Ladies and Gents,
My name is Scott Garner I have recently taken the plunge and decided to become a self-employed courier. The men in white coats took one look at me and retreated!
Anyway, here I am, muddling through the joyous tasks of getting VAT registered and registered for Self-assessment (tax doesn't need to be taxing they say!)
I have a 2010 Nissan NV200 which has a load capacity of up to 752kg, space enough for 2x Euro pallets. Appropriately insured for 'Hire and Reward' as a courier, with GiT for £20k and Public Liability for £2m.
I'll be looking to do sub-contract work and also be sorting out some marketing to get my own end users.
Located in NN29 Irchester, Northamptonshire I can be in (normal traffic) :-
- Wellingborough (town centre) approx. 10 mins
- Rushden (town centre) approx. 10 mins
- Kettering (town centre) approx. 25 mins
(town centre) approx. 25 mins
- Bedford (town centre) approx. 30 mins
- Milton Keynes (North) approx. 30 mins
- Milton Keynes (Central) approx. 40 mins
- Peterborough approx. 60 mins
This is not an exhaustive list and I will deliver to or collect from pretty much anywhere nationally.
Have had some helpful advice from a few that I've contacted, many thanks to those and to anyone else offering any hints and tips going forward.
I look forward to working with you!